Often in our tight, busy schedule, we feel exhausted and deal with mental and physical weakness and fatigue. But by following the right techniques of Ayurveda, it is actually possible to deal with the exhaustion and weakness. Before you learn the Ayurvedic remedies to treat physical and mental weakness and tiredness, you must learn what these are all about and the possible causes of weakness and fatigue.
What are physical and mental weakness and fatigue?
Feeling not active or lethargic and weak is actually a common issue. Weakness is mainly defined as the lack of muscle or physical strength and it is also the feeling that more effort is required to perform day to day activities. The main symptoms of fatigue and weakness are drowsiness, feeling less energetic, lack of concentration, loss of appetite and difficulty in sleeping.
Possible causes of physical and mental weakness and fatigue:
There are actually a number of things that contribute to make one tired and mentally and physically weak. The common causes of mental weakness and fatigue are:
- Weak immune system
- Lack of vital nutrients
- Emotional stress
- Incomplete sleep
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Emotional stress
- Skipping meals
- Drastic change in lifestyle
- Low level of thyroid
Home remedies to treat physical and mental weakness and fatigue:
Ayurvedic herbal medicines for physical and mental weakness and fatigue keep the nerves healthy and muscles energized for preventing lethargy and fatigue and also to quickly recuperating the exhausted muscles after any strenuous activities. Besides, these are also great for joint and bone health as well as for keeping a person agile and active.
- Ashwagandha: This is a hormonal and nutritional balancer product. It also improves immunity and expels toxins. Besides, this is also really beneficial for preventing different types of psychological issues like restlessness, anxiety, and nervousness.
- Shilajit: This herb is really beneficial for energy, strength and higher vitality. Besides, this is also a high energizer, nutritive, revitalizer, anti-ageing component and immunity enhancer.
- Safed Musli: This is considered as a popular ayurvedic medicine for weakness and it is known for curing fatigue, lethargy and other types of debilitating disorders like allergy and asthma.
- Haritaki: This is another laxative herb that curbs toxicity because of the irregular defecation. This herb also promotes quick metabolism of different complex food items and treats disorders like constipation, indigestion, reduced appetite etc.
- Shatavari: This is another herb with necessary properties to increase energy production in the body while filling the nutritional gaps in and enhancing the regenerating and healing powers of the body.
- Kesar: Being a nerve tonic, this component supplements both the volatile and non-volatile compounds and minerals of the body. This way, it treats anxiety, insomnia and produces higher energy level.
- Apart from the above-mentioned products, you can also use the Evergreen syrup, a highly effective Ayurvedic medicine. The best thing is that this is entirely safe and comes with no side effects.
So, if you want a healthy body without physical or mental fatigue or tiredness, then consuming the best Ayurvedic products will be really beneficial.